Couldn't find the answer?
Sometimes it happens, it's true... but don't get upset!
Frequent questions are a dynamically growing section, so write us your question and we'll try to answer it. If the question is interesting and/or repeated too often, we'll add it to a FAQ section (with reference to the author's issue).
Where can I ask my question?¶
The best way to ask a question is to create a new issue in our GitHub repository.
How do I ask the right question?¶
So, follow this checklist to ask a question that we can answer in the shortest possible time:
- Try to search in the Create Go App CLI repository's issues section similar to yours.
- Please fully follow our template to create a new issue.
- If English is not your native language, please use online translator in advance (for example, DeepL1 or Google Translate2).
- Demonstrate understanding to the Create Go App authors, because this is Open Source and not-for-profit product, and their support is not paid.
- Be nice to the other members of our community.